Poly-victimization White Papers & Summaries
In partnership with experts in poly-victimization, the NCAC provides White Papers and summaries of cutting-edge research on the impact of poly-victimization on child victims.
1. Turner, H., Hamby, S., & Banyard, V. (2013). Poly-victimization: Childhood Exposure to Multiple Forms of Victimization
2. Hamby, S., Turner, H., & Banyard, V. (2013). How to Assess Poly-victimization in Your Work: Approaches and Tools
3. Banyard, V., Hamby, S., & Turner, H. (2013). Treatment Models for Poly-victimization
White Paper | Treatment Models for Poly-victimization
4. Turner, H., Hamby, S., & Banyard, V. (2014). Poly-victimization among Children with Disabilities
White Paper | Poly-victimization among Children with Disabilities
5. Banyard, V., Hamby, S., & Turner, H. (2014). Prevention of Poly-victimization: Comprehensive and Connected Approaches
6. Hamby, S., Turner, H., Vanderminden, J. (2014). Poly-victimization Among Children in Therapy
White Paper | Poly-victimization Among Children in Therapy
This page is funded in part through a grant from the Office for Victims of Crimes, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web page (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).